X
<

Can ETE Gain Momentum after a Weak Start to 2H17?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5
Part 5
Can ETE Gain Momentum after a Weak Start to 2H17? PART 5 OF 5

What Analysts Recommend for ETE

Analyst ratings for Energy Transfer Equity

Stifel recently initiated coverage on Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) with a “buy” rating. However, ETE’s overall rating hasn’t changed compared to the previous month as the total number of buys in the stock remained the same. It has “buy” ratings from 65.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters, while the remaining 35.0% rate it a “hold” as of July 18, 2017. For more detail on last week’s rating updates, read Weekly Wrap-Up: MLPs Rose for the Third Straight Week.

What Analysts Recommend for ETE

Interested in ETE? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on ETE

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

ETE peers Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP) and Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) have “hold” ratings from 64.7% and 54.2% of analysts, respectively. 86.4% of the analysts rate ETE’s MLP subsidiary, Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), a “buy.”

ETE has seen five rating changes since the beginning of this year including three upgrades, one new coverage, and one downgrade. ETE’s average target price of $21.21 implies an 18.3% price return from its July 18, 2017, closing price of $18.0.

For more such coverage on midstream companies, check out the Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: