X
<

How Cheniere Energy Is Placed for the Rest of 2017 and Beyond

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Part 10
How Cheniere Energy Is Placed for the Rest of 2017 and Beyond PART 10 OF 10

79% of Analysts Call Cheniere Energy a ‘Buy’

Analysts’ ratings for Cheniere Energy

In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Cheniere Energy (LNG). A total of 79.0% of analysts have rated Cheniere Energy as a “buy,” and the remaining 21.0% have rated it as a “hold” as of July 14, 2017.

Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries’ Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) and Cheniere Energy Partners Holdings (CQH) have received “buy” ratings from 57.1% and 66.7% of analysts surveyed by Reuters, respectively.

79% of Analysts Call Cheniere Energy a &#8216;Buy&#8217;

Interested in CQH? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on CQH

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Cheniere Energy was recently downgraded by Morgan Stanley from overweight to equal weight, which is equivalent to a “hold.” Overall, Cheniere Energy has seen three ratings updates in 2017, including two upgrades and one downgrade.

The average target price of $54.2 for Cheniere Energy implies an 18.5% price return in the next 12 months from its July 15, 2017, closing price of $48.1.

For more such analyses on MLPs, you can read Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: