X
<

Can EQT Midstream Partners Gain Upward Momentum Now?

PART:
1 2 3 4
Part 4
Can EQT Midstream Partners Gain Upward Momentum Now? PART 4 OF 4

Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on EQT Midstream Partners

Analyst ratings for EQT Midstream Partners

EQT Midstream Partners (EQM) has “buy” ratings from 89.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters. The remaining 11.0% have rated it a “hold” as of June 19, 2017. EQM’s GP (general partner), EQT GP Holdings (EQGP), has “buy” ratings from 60.0% of analysts.

Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on EQT Midstream Partners

Interested in EQM? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on EQM

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

EQM has seen one rating update since the beginning of 2017. Its average target price of $91.97 implies a 26.7% price return from its June 19, 2017, closing price of $72.59.

EQM’s peers Antero Midstream Partners (AM), Rice Midstream Partners (RMP), and Cone Midstream Partners (CNNX) have “buy” ratings from 100.0%, 61.5%, and 50.0% of analysts, respectively. For an in-depth analysis of AM, be sure to read Why Antero Midstream Looks Attractive amid Midstream Uncertainty.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: