Economic Indicators Investors Should Watch This Week
There are several important economic indicators that investors should watch this week:
- Eurozone (EZU) (VGK) flash manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers’ index)
- Germany (EWG) flash manufacturing PMI
- France (EWQ) flash manufacturing PMI
- US (QQQ) (SPY) flash manufacturing PMI
- UK (EWU) flash manufacturing PMI
Interested in EWQ? Don't miss the next report.
Receive e-mail alerts for new research on EWQ
The performance of the iShares MSCI All Country World Index ETF (ACWI) depends on the performance of the above global indicators. It’s important for investors to track the performance of these indicators to identify the global market’s movement.
The most important indicators for this week are the flash manufacturing PMIs. Manufacturing PMIs are important indicators because many policymakers use the reports during their decision-making process. Manufacturing PMIs show the trend of manufacturing activity in the economy.
To learn more, read Mario Gabelli Says These Factors Are Supporting Bull Market.