X
<

Energy Transfer Equity Fell 4.5% Last Week: Can It Bounce Back?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5
Part 5
Energy Transfer Equity Fell 4.5% Last Week: Can It Bounce Back? PART 5 OF 5

How Wall Street Analysts View Energy Transfer Equity

Analyst ratings for Energy Transfer Equity

In this part of the series, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts are recommending for Energy Transfer Equity (ETE). On a broader level, 55.0% of analysts rate Energy Transfer a “buy,” and the remaining 45.0% rate it a “hold.” ETE was last upgraded by Raymond James in January 2017 from “market perform” to “outperform,” which is equivalent to a “buy.”

How Wall Street Analysts View Energy Transfer Equity

Interested in ETE? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on ETE

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Average target price

The average broker target price of $20.45 for ETE implies an 11.1% price return in the next 12 months from its April 13, 2017, closing price of $18.40. ETE’s C corporation peers Williams Companies (WMB) and Enbridge (ENB) have “buy” ratings from 52.6% and 75.0% of analysts, respectively. Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), ETE’s subsidiary, has been rated a “buy” by 68.4% of analysts surveyed by Reuters.

For more coverage on midstream companies, be sure to check out Market Realist’s Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: