X
<

Williams Companies' Sluggish Performance Continued Last Week

PART:
1 2 3 4 5
Part 5
Williams Companies' Sluggish Performance Continued Last Week PART 5 OF 5

Williams Companies’ Stock: What Wall Street Analysts Recommend

Analyst ratings for Williams Companies

In this article, we’ll see what Wall Street analysts recommend for Williams Companies (WMB). At a broader level, 53.0% of analysts rate Williams Companies a “buy,” and the remaining 47.0% rate it a “hold.”

Williams Companies&#8217; Stock: What Wall Street Analysts Recommend

Interested in WMB? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on WMB

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

The average broker target price of $32.06 for WMB implies a 12.2% price return in the next 12 months from its March 17, 2017, closing price of $28.6. WMB’s peers Kinder Morgan (KMI) and Enbridge (ENB) have “buy” ratings from 66.7% and 75.0% of analysts, respectively. Williams Partners (WPZ), WMB’s MLP subsidiary, has been rated “buy” by 55.0% of analysts surveyed by Reuters.

For more coverage on midstream companies, check out our Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: