X
<

Why Energy Transfer Equity Stock Could Gain Momentum

PART:
1 2 3 4 5
Part 5
Why Energy Transfer Equity Stock Could Gain Momentum PART 5 OF 5

ETE Stock: What Wall Street Analysts Recommend

Analyst ratings for Energy Transfer Equity

In this article, we’ll look at what Wall Street analysts recommend for Energy Transfer Equity (ETE). At a broader level, 58.0% of analysts rate Energy Transfer a “buy,” and the remaining 42.0% rate it a “hold.” ETE was last upgraded by Raymond James from Market Perform to “Outperform,” which is equivalent to “buy,” in January 2017.

ETE Stock: What Wall Street Analysts Recommend

Interested in ETE? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on ETE

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

The average broker target price of $20.26 for ETE implies a 6.9% price return in the next 12 months from its March 17, 2017, closing price of $18.96. ETE’s c-corp peers Williams Companies (WMB) and Enbridge (ENB) have “buy” ratings from 55.0% and 75.0% of analysts, respectively. Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), ETE’s subsidiary, was rated a “buy” by 68.4% of analysts surveyed by Reuters.

For more coverage on master limited partnerships, check out our Master Limited Partnerships page.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: