X
<

What to Know before The Toro Company's Fiscal 4Q16 Earnings

PART:
1 2 3
What to Know before The Toro Company's Fiscal 4Q16 Earnings PART 1 OF 3

What to Expect from The Toro Company’s 4Q16 Earnings

Fiscal 4Q16 earnings

The Toro Company (TTC) is scheduled to declare its fiscal 4Q16 earnings on December 8, 2016, for the quarter that ended on October 31, 2016. 

Based on data compiled by Thomson Reuters, the consensus estimate is for Toro to report earnings per share (or EPS) of $0.22, compared to $0.20 in 4Q15. The consensus estimate for the company’s fiscal 4Q16 revenue is ~$477.6 million.

What to Expect from The Toro Company’s 4Q16 Earnings

Interested in DE? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on DE

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

Toro manufactures lawn mowers, landscape and lighting products, specialty construction equipment, and other turf maintenance equipment. The company’s business is classified into two segments: Residential and Professional. The Residential segment, which is the consumer portion of the business, is responsible for 30% of its annual revenue. The Professional segment generates the remaining 70%. 

Deere & Company (DE) is one of Toro’s major competitors. Some of Toro’s product lines also compete with the privately owned MTD Products.

Fiscal 2016 guidance

In Toro’s fiscal 3Q16 earnings call, its management stated that it expected the company’s sales to rise 0%–1% in fiscal 2016. Toro earned revenue of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2015. Its revenue rose 10% in fiscal 2015, with 5% of this growth coming from its acquisition of BOSS, its largest acquisition in its 102-year history.

Toro expects its EPS to range between $3.95 and $4.00 in fiscal 2016. In light of lower capital expenditure, the company has also increased its guidance for free cash flow by $20 million to $220 million for the year.

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: