Which Economic Indicators Should You Watch This Week?
There are several important economic indicators you should watch this week:
- China’s (MCHI) (ASHR) industrial production
- China’s (FXI) (YINN) retail sales
- Germany’s (EWG) ZEW Economic Sentiment
- Eurozone’s (EZU) (HEDJ) ZEW Economic Sentiment
- US (SPY) (IVV) retail sales
- FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) decision
Interested in FXI? Don't miss the next report.
Receive e-mail alerts for new research on FXI
Performance of ACWI
The performance of the iShares MSCI ACWI (ACWI) depends on the performance of the above global indicators. It’s important to track the performance of these indicators to identify the movement of the global market.
The most important indicator for this week is the FOMC meeting. Many market participants expect the Fed to increase interest rates. If that happens, we may see a huge change in the market. According to market participants, a rate hike is appropriate when the economy is showing stronger movement.
You may be interested in reading Carl Icahn: Market Has Run Ahead of Itself.