X
<

Assessing GasLog Partners' 3Q16: What Does the Future Hold?

PART:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Part 8
Assessing GasLog Partners' 3Q16: What Does the Future Hold? PART 8 OF 8

What Analysts Recommend for GasLog Partners Going Forward

Analysts’ recommendations for GLOP

Of the nine analysts covering GasLog Partners (GLOP), 89% have given it “buy” recommendations, and 11% have given it “holds.” No analysts gave the company “sell” recommendations.

What Analysts Recommend for GasLog Partners Going Forward

Interested in GLOG? Don't miss the next report.

Receive e-mail alerts for new research on GLOG

Success! You are now receiving e-mail alerts for new research. A temporary password for your new Market Realist account has been sent to your e-mail address.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts.

Success! has been added to your Ticker Alerts. Subscriptions can be managed in your user profile.

The average target price for GLOP is $24, a potential upside of 15.7% compared to its market price of $20.75 on October 28, 2016.

Clarksons Platou Securities and UBS each issued GLOP its highest target price of $16. GLOP’s lowest target price of $20 came from JPMorgan Chase.

After GasLog Partners released its earnings, JPMorgan Chase increased its target price on the stock to $22 from $21. It maintained its “neutral” rating on the stock. Evercore also increased its target price on GLOP to $25 from $24 and maintained its “buy” rating.

Peer recommendations

Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) has received a “buy” recommendations from 36% of the analysts covering its stock. It has “hold” recommendations from 64% of analysts, and no analysts have given it “sell” recommendations.

Höegh LNG Partners (HMLP) has 78% “buy” recommendations and 22% “hold” recommendations. A total of 6% of analysts have given GasLog (GLOG) “sell” recommendations, while 77% have given it “buy” recommendations, and 17% have given it “hold” recommendations.

No analysts covering Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) have given it “sell” recommendations, but 33% have issued “hold” recommendations, and the remaining 67% have issued “buys.”

Investors interested in broad exposure to industrials can invest in the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA).

X

Please select a profession that best describes you: